Monday, March 1, 2010

March 1- A Nordic Day



I didn't manage to get a run in because of the blustery weather but I did get started with my March through March with a good workout on the Nordic Track. My cat has an interesting approach to this machine. She seems to be afraid of it but she doesn't run out of the room. Instead she just kind of crouches as if she is ready to pounce on it any minute and come to my rescue!!!!





I'm attaching renderings of the Chapel of Saints Peter and Paul. They are on display at St. Paul's Chapel in the Chancery building but I know some of you may not have had the opportunity to see them there. We continue to work on reducing costs in every reasonable way we can while at the same time we are planning to meet next week to get started on the additional fundraising that will be required. Let us pray for the guidance of the Holy Spirit so that we can bring this project to completion in the very best way possible in service to our Catholic community in Tyler.

No comments:

Post a Comment