Monday, March 29, 2010

Days 9 & 10

Finally made it to 10 runs........won't make any promises since we're heading into Holy Week but I'll do my best to get some runs in along the way. The weather is perfect for running right now so I will try to get out there!!!!!!!!

THE CHAPEL OF SAINTS PETER AND PAUL continues to progress. As I've mentioned before the plan right now is to present an update to the entire parish at the end of April. I'm really excited about the way plans are coming together. We hope to see some dirt moving with initial site work sometime this spring. I have a fortune cookie slip I got a few weeks back posted in my office....it says..."Rome was not built in a day....be patient". We've all heard that before and I thank you for your patience. I'll add another familiar saying, "Good things come to those who wait"....Let us continue to pray that the Lord will guide us to those "good things". Have a blessed Holy Week.

No comments:

Post a Comment