Thursday, April 22, 2010

Run #20

Finally broke into the 20's...........sorry about the slow pace of this set of 31 runs but it has been an especially crazy time.

Things are good and there is light at the end of the tunnels!!!!!!

If you read this say a prayer for "the running priest" and all of us priests throughout the world starting with the Holy Father. I was thinking the other day..........if I am blessed to reach old age (no wisecracks any youngsters out there!!!!!!!!) Ahemmmmmmmmmm If I do reach old age I think I will be able to look back and realize that I lived my priesthood during some very challenging times for our dear Catholic Church......and I realize all of you Catholics out there can join in and say..........yea Father and it was a bit of a bumpy ride being Catholic at times.

But as my dear mother would say............quoting the first Pope....."Lord to whom shall we go"

Let us pray

No comments:

Post a Comment