Friday, October 9, 2009

Day 9 A Rainout?


Just making a wild guess but I'm guessing today will be another Nordic Track day. I'm doing things a bit differently today, writing my blog post before I go for a run or Nordic Track Trek!!

As I've been working in my office at the Cathedral this morning I've been watching the steady rain and not seeing any sign of one of those last minute changes in the weather that East Texas is famous for, we'll just have to see.

A friend who is a fellow runner sent the picture of the beautiful yellow flowers....not!!! You may recognize these plants as the source of your sneezes and headaches at this time of year. East Texas may be the top producer in the world of these little yellow buds of allergy producing stuff.

Got Exercise??

No comments:

Post a Comment