Thursday, October 8, 2009

Day 8



I ran through the Azalea District today taking a route that wound through streets like College, Rusk, Robertson, Dobbs and Shaw. Recognize any of those?

It was very humid and I don't know if it was just because it was Day 8 or because of the humidity but it was a hard run to finish. I had to motivate myself by saying "Remember the Bloggers!!!!!!!" Hopefully I'm inspiring you to get some exercise, obviously you're inspiring me to keep it up.

The stained glass window in the picture is one that many who regularly attend the Cathedral of the Immaculate Conception may not recognize. It is in the Bishop's Sacristy on the right as you face the main altar so usually only the Bishop and altar servers who vest there would get to see it.

No comments:

Post a Comment