I've also included the artists rendering of the stained glass of the Risen Christ and the 12 apostles over the main altar. The picture doesn't do it justice but hopefully gives you some idea. I'm finding that the stained glass is one of the most challenging elements of the Chapel because it is expensive and such an intricate process but thanks to lots of help we are making good progress.
I thought you would be interested in the following list of items still pending.
1. Exterior Crosses on both ends of the Chapel and exterior statues of Peter and Paul, Our Lady of Guadalupe and the Sacred Heart.
2. Exterior brick screens around a/c units and landscaping
3. Interior statue of Peter and Paul and of the Virgin Mary.
4. Altar, ambo, baptismal font and tabernacle throne.
5. Bronze Crucifix suspended over main altar.
6. Pews and chairs
7. Presider and Deacon chairs and altar servers stools.
8. Stained Glass in the main sanctuary area.
I'll do my best to post pictures of these items as they are installed. Thanks be to God the Chapel is really developing beautifully and all of the elements are fitting together nicely.